Warranty Information & Services Policy
Private Sector Privacy Legislation
Warranty Information & Services Policy
Precision Dental Handpiece & Supplies Inc.
Personal Information Protection Policy
Policy 1 – Warranties
- 1.1 At Precision Dental Handpiece & Supplies Inc., we stand behind our work 100%! We want you to feel confident knowing that all of our products and service parts are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and thoroughly tested prior to your receiving them. In the unlikely event that you should need to return a repaired handpiece under warranty, please read the following information regarding returns.
- 1.2 Our Responsibility:
- Precision Dental Handpiece & Supplies Inc.’s Repair Warranties will be evaluated and corrected at no charge to the customer providing that the failure was not due to flagrant misuse or abuse;
- Most Repair Warranty products will be dispatched within 24-48 hours of receipt;
- Most products under warranty will be shipped back for a nominal fee;
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your relationship with Precision Dental Handpiece & Supplies Inc.;
- 1.3 Client, Customer, Member Responsibility:
- Warranty claims must be returned to Precision Dental Handpiece & Supplies Inc. for a complete failure evaluation;
- Warranty claims may be rejected for misuse or abuse (this includes dropping the handpiece, neglecting maintenance procedures, improper sterilization procedures, repeated and intentional extension of burs and or any other action inconsistent with manufacturer’s recommended operating instructions);
- Warranties must be claimed within the set warranty period for each particular product;
- A copy of the original invoice and a description of the problem or failure should/may be required;
- Customer is responsible for shipping by manufacturer warranties;
- Products claimed under warranty must have been serviced only by Precision Dental Handpiece & Supplies Inc.;
Policy 2 – New Handpiece & Small Equipment Warranty
- 2.1 At Precision Dental Handpiece & Supplies Inc., we’re an Authorized Repair Centre and have Factory Trained Technicians to deal with all applicable Warranty Claims. We will evaluate and repair most claims in-house for a small administration fee of $39.00 or less, providing that the failure was not due to flagrant misuse or abuse. This gets your repair back ASAP and also eliminates the huge expense for international shipping costs/border fees to the manufacturer.
Policy 3 – Terms of Sale(s)
- 3.1 At Precision Dental Handpiece & Supplies Inc., we do our best to maintain our everyday low prices. However, necessary adjustments may be made in accordance with manufacturers price increases and currency fluctuations.
Policy 4 – Payment Options
- 4.1 We accept payment by VISA or Mastercard. We also offer an open account billing once credit is established. All invoices are due within 30 days of the date of invoice, and past due invoices are subject to a late charge of 2.5%. All orders outside of Canada must be paid with a valid credit card prior to shipment.
Policy 5 – Shipping and Handling
- 5.1 All orders are shipped the most economical way to and from the the location of customer. We do offer Free Local shipping but most shipping expenses are shared by us with customer.
- 5.2 We are not responsible for the cost of insuring any products sent to or from the customer. Any lost or damaged goods in transit will be the sole responsibility of the courier or logistic company.
Policy 6 – Return Policy
- 6.1 Please check invoice against product label before opening or breaking the seal on handpieces and other products to verify that you have received exactly what you ordered.
- 6.2 Opened or used handpieces may not be returned for credit, but will be replaced or repaired according to manufacturer’s warranties.
- 6.3 If you have ordered an incorrect item, received a defective product, or found a shortage or error in shipment, please report within 7 days of receipt of item(s) by calling 1.866.729.9229 for credit (when applicable). All returned merchandise must be sealed and in the original manufacturer’s packaging accompanied by a copy of the original invoice with a reason for the return. Returned products must be received within 30 days of purchase for proper credit. A 5% Restocking Fee may apply.
Policy 7 – Expedited Service
- 7.1 For your convenience we usually ship everything for next day delivery. This may exclude any hazardous materials or certain products that strictly require ground shipment. Additional charges apply.
Policy 8 – Special Orders
- 8.1 For products that are not in stock, we may order them for you – subjected to manufacturer’s availability and nominal handling fees. Special order items may require payment in advance.