Bridge remover with powerful performance and intelligent principle
Efficient and gentle removal of restorations:
With the intelligent CORONAflex technology, you can remove crowns, bridges and provisionals more reliably than ever, and then even reuse them since they are generally not damaged.
This is only possible with the KaVo CORONAflex.
Comfortable and reliable bridge remover KaVo CORONAflex
Merely attach your bridge remover CORONAflex to the KaVo MULTIflex coupling just as you would your turbine. You can rotate the impact head 360° to easily reach difficult locations. The CORONAflex transmits the force in a completely controlled and reliable manner, and the impact is infinitely adjustable by means of the knob.
A piston is accelerated along the shaft into the tip of the crown and bridge remover by means of compressed air. The resulting short impact pulse acts on the structure of the cement and destroys it abruptly – and thus eliminates the adhesion.
KaVo CORONAflex – A huge variety of uses
- Failed bridge anchor requiring removal of bridge, prior to recementing
- Extra oral repair of veneers
- Endodontic treatment under otherwise faultless prosthesis
- In the unlikely event of minor damage upon removal, prosthesis may be employed as a temporary, saving time and effort
Definitive cementing of provisionally affixed restorations
- Fracture of a bridge element
- Correction of faulty cementing
- Changing the veneer colour upon the patient’s request
Use of the KaVo bridge remover KaVo CORONAflex
- Switch off spray water feed on the unit.
- Attach CORONAflex to the MULTIflex coupling.
- Switch on compressed air with the foot switch; keep pressing the foot switch; the internal piston of the bridge remover CORONAflex is made ready.
- The impact pulse is triggered manually via the triggering nozzle.
- To enable the piston to be activated again, remove your finger from the triggering nozzle and then reapplying the finger a few moments later.